CURRENT OFFICE HOURS
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Offices located in Alcona County (Harrisville), Iosco County (Tawas) and Oscoda County (Mio) will close for lunch from 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The Ogemaw County (West Branch) office will remain open.
APRIL IS STD AWARENESS MONTH
Anyone who is sexually active can get a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD). STD's are preventable. There are steps you can take to keep yourself and your partner healthy.
- Correct and consistent use of the male latex condom is highly effective in reducing STD transmission. Use a condom every time you have anal, vaginal, or oral sex.
- Reducing your number of sex partners can decrease your risk for STDs.
- Get vaccinated for HPV and Hepatitis B.
- Talk with your partner about STDs and staying safe before having sex.
Protect Your Health With Three Simple Actions: Talk. Test. Treat.
For information related to testing your water for lead/copper, click here.
The Home Health Care Division of District Health Department No. 2 has received the
"2015 Fazzi Patient Satisfaction Award of Distinction"
To find out more about our award-winning Home Health Care Services,
click the link to the left or call 1-800-504-2650.
- If your child is entering a licensed childcare, kindergarten, 7th grade or a new school district, you need to review vacccines with your physician or your local health department.
- New Rule for 2015: To waive vaccines for school or childcare, you must make an appointment with your local health department to obtain an official waiver form.
Call 1-800-504-2650, ext. 1847 to make an appointment.
District Health Department No. 2 is proud to offer home health care services to our community members. Services can be provided in a client's own home for older adults, children, and anyone in need of continued skilled or therapeutic care after an illness, injury, or surgery. Our program offers:
skilled nursing care, 24/7 on call
home health aide care
medical social worker visits
Please contact us today for more information:
Home Health Care
Director of Nursing: Lisa Dault RN
Direct Line: 989-343-1820 or
"On Call Pager": 1-877-802-4676